Faculty: Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology
Degree: Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
Duration of course: 8 semesters
Language of instruction: English
Head of programme: Zoltán ORBÁN PhD
Description of programme:
This programme is accredited by the Institute of Building Construction and meets the requirements to train innovative, up-to-date civil engineers who go on to design cities with structure. This wide-ranging scientific and engineering field covers large structures and constructions, building engineering, infrastructure management like bridges and highways, and municipal water and wastewater systems. Study of these fields comprises of learning classical engineering sciences such as mathematics, natural sciences and economics. In addition to engineering subjects, the programme provides training in computers and communication skills. Although most graduates go on to work in the field of planning, design or management, they may also be involved in construction engineering, structural engineering, transportation and urban planning, or set themselves up in independent practice.
All of the documents below have to be completed and sent to the Admissions Office (by post or via e-mail):
“Application Form Civil Engineering”
Pécs, Boszorkány Street 2.
University of Pécs, Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology
Boszorkány Street. 2
- Completed Application Form
- Certified and translated (if originals are not in English) copy of school transcripts showing satisfactory completion of senior high school. Applicants with previous studies from bachelor level etc. have the possibility to credit transform (Applicants for all bachelor, and master programs).
- Letter of motivation in English
- Curriculum Vitae in English
- 2 passport size photographs (all programs)
- Statement or transcript confirming sufficient knowledge of English
- the payment receipt of the USD 100 application fee (the application fee is non-refundable)
- Recommendations, more documentation etc - optional