Faculty: Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology
Degree: Bachelor of Science in Computer Science Engineering
Duration of course: 7 semesters (full-time training)
Language of instruction: English
Head of programme: Péter IVÁNYI PhD
Description of programme:
The Bachelor of Computer Science Engineering focuses on design and technology within a 7-semester undergraduate training. The degree course is offered to serve profession oriented students, providing subjects and advanced research opportunities in the sphere of computer engineering, such as software engineering, data networks, information systems, cost efficient solutions in engineering, manufacturing, etc. A large component of the studies are laboratory oriented, and as well as covering software engineering and programming skills, this course provides experience of being part of an information technology team working on real projects or as a trainee where students can simultaneously get experience of and study practical work. The aim of the programme is to equip students with a solid skillset in modern techniques and provide quality instruction needed for a professional career in the field of information technology engineering.
All of the documents below have to be completed and sent to the Admissions Office (by post or via e-mail):
“Application Form Computer Science Engineering”
Pécs, Boszorkány Street 2.
University of Pécs, Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology
Boszorkány Street. 2
- Completed Application Form
- Certified and translated (if originals are not in English) copy of school transcripts showing satisfactory completion of senior high school. Applicants with previous studies from bachelor level etc. have the possibility to credit transform (Applicants for all bachelor, and master programs).
- Letter of motivation in English
- Curriculum Vitae in English
- 2 passport size photographs (all programs)
- Statement or transcript confirming sufficient knowledge of English
- the payment receipt of the USD 100 application fee (the application fee is non-refundable)
- Recommendations, more documentation etc - optional