Pollack Mihály Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology
- Degree: Doctor of Liberal Arts in Architecture / Doctor of Philosophy in Architectural Engineering
- Duration of training: 6 semesters
- Language of instruction: English
- Program Director: Dr. Zoltán Bachman professor, Head of the Breuer Marcell Doctoral School
Description of the program:
The primary task of the Doctoral School is to provide educational programmes of a high standard in accordance with the requirements of the Bologna system to those leading architects with an MSc or MA degree, as well as to those with an MA or MSc degree in an architecture-related field.
Application procedure/ Graduation Requirements:
Those Hungarian and foreign citizens can apply for the program who:
- already hold or in the year of admission are to obtain a university degree awarded to them by a Hungarian or foreign institute of higher education in the discipline or arts,
- performed independent creative work in the selected discipline or, for lack of this, continuously achieved outstanding results in planning/design subjects,
- have at least one intermediate level type 'C' (written and oral) state accredited language exam,
- present their previous theoretical and creative achievements in a portfolio.
- Program structure: see in the 'Doctoral School course programme' on the web site of the Doctoral School
- Tuition fee: 3000 USD / 2300 EUR per semester
- Deadline for application: Announced on the website of the Doctoral School 15th of July.
- Location of the education: University of Pécs Pollack Mihály Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology, H-7624 Pécs, Boszorkány u. 2.
For more information, please contact:
Dr. Bálint Bachmann
dean, associate professor
University of Pécs Pollack Mihály Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology
Phone/Fax: +36-72/211-968, +36-72/214-682
Website: http://architecture.pte.hu/, http://breuer.pmmk.pte.hu